or Login >>         
C4 - DS4 Owners :: Forums :: C4 Picasso and Grand Picasso - PRE 2013 only :: C4 Picasso Problems and issues

Air Blowers constantly running

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Top Thanked Forum Posts: Today | Week | Month | Year | All time | Most Thanks Given: To member | By user
Author Post
moic33   
Mon Jun 29 2020, 02:42am
Member No: #56370
Hi,
My C4GP is causing me a few issues right now. The main issue is the Air Vent Blowers in the front of the cabin are constantly running at full speed. My Air Condenser will be replaced (due to stone chips and loss of air con) next week but when I turn the engine off, the internal air vent blowers are constantly running. I close the door and lock the car and they go off. Then when I open a door, the air blowers switch on without any key in the ignition. I feel I have some sort of gremlin in my software of the car but not sure if it is to do with the air con condenser or radiator, or both or something else...

Any ideas before I take it to my local garage where I will get fleeced hundreds to get this repaired?
Thanks

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, Forum Moderator, Forum Moderator, Premier Member, Technical Expert, New C4 and DS4 Forum Moderators, Member