or Login >>         
C4 - DS4 Owners :: Forums :: Maintenance Tips ALL variant C4 C4 Picasso and DS4 :: Maintenance and Repair Tips and Procedures.

C4 Picasso servicing tips

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Top Thanked Forum Posts: Today | Week | Month | Year | All time | Most Thanks Given: To member | By user
Author Post
phil69   
Mon Jun 22 2020, 03:41pm
Member No: #56304
Hi All
I have 63 plate petrol Picasso. Never serviced a car before so a little nervous! I would just like some guidance on changing the oil filter and replacing the spark plugs. Any pis would help Thanks
vexorg   
Tue Jun 23 2020, 04:03am
Member No: #48843
Haynes manual, if they do one for your car, is a good start.

Or a friend that does servicing would also be a good idea, if lockdown restrictions allow.
gittos   
Tue Jun 23 2020, 08:45am
Member No: #30055
There is not a Haynes manual for your car. To do an oil change you will need to remove the engine under tray for which you will need to get the front of the car off the ground (axle stands or ramps) to get to the bolts/screws then put the car back on the ground tto drain the oil. If I remember the oil filter is on the fight of the engine under the air intake pipe, it’s a black plastic housing with a hex nut on top, paper filter element inside. I never replaced the spark plugs but you will need to remove the coil pacs to do it

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, Forum Moderator, Forum Moderator, Premier Member, Technical Expert, New C4 and DS4 Forum Moderators, Member