or Login >>         
C4 - DS4 Owners :: Forums :: Citroen C4 Picasso and Grand C4 Picasso (B78) 2013 onward :: C4 Picasso (B78) General Questions

Colour of cable for reversing light

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Top Thanked Forum Posts: Today | Week | Month | Year | All time | Most Thanks Given: To member | By user
Author Post
Westentertainer   
Tue Jun 16 2020, 11:48am
Member No: #54545
Hi, can any of you knowledgeable people out there tell me the colour cable to connect a reversing camera into? I noticed a cluster of cables by removing plate in back of tailgate. Regards.
Westentertainer   
Thu Jun 18 2020, 04:21am
Member No: #54545
no one ok thanks anyway
sarchnary   
Thu Jun 18 2020, 07:24am
Member No: #22312
I am not to certain, but I imagine you need to put ignition on and car in reverse and pull on of the rear light connectors, test which wires are for the reverse lights and use those for your camera. I did this to add a spoiler led strip light as for my brake light, in one of my small hatch pack I used to own, to give me some more safety at night and it didn’t have a spoiler.
sarchnary   
Thu Jun 18 2020, 07:27am
Member No: #22312
Or if you can wait I’ll look in my car and trace the wires what year is your car and exact model?

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, Forum Moderator, Forum Moderator, Premier Member, Technical Expert, New C4 and DS4 Forum Moderators, Member