or Login >>         
C4 - DS4 Owners :: Forums :: Citroen C4 Picasso and Grand C4 Picasso (B78) 2013 onward :: C4 Picasso (B78) General Questions

Does anyone know what's required for 64k service on C4 Picasso 1.6 bluehdi?

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Top Thanked Forum Posts: Today | Week | Month | Year | All time | Most Thanks Given: To member | By user
Author Post
walldan   
Wed Jun 10 2020, 02:27pm
Member No: #48841
I've previously been to the dealers for services but not willing to pay their prices anymore. Currently have an extended warrenty. Understand that the garage only has to be vat registered and use original citroen parts to keep with the warranty T&C?

Can't fine a list anywhere online whats needed apart from oil and filter change?
FrankBullitt   
Wed Jun 10 2020, 04:35pm

Member No: #19238
I think you are due the larger service (minor-major-minor-major) at 64k. In terms of pricing I personally would keep with Citroen, a car over 3 years old benefits from lower prices, £249 isn’t a bad price;

- Click Here -
Richard_C   
Thu Jun 11 2020, 04:01am
Member No: #46470
Agree as above. When I've gone elsewhere with older cars I've not really saved that much money. With the dealer you also get the check for any non safety recalls on your particular car.

Not all dealers participate in the fixed price 3 year deal, you might have to shop around. I think the the wash and valet isn't included with the over 3 year version, that doesn't worry me at all.

Just booked our C3 in for first MOT and service at a local Approved Citroen Service Agent (was a dealer, no longer sell cars). Gave them plenty of notice. Because of Covid they are doing things slightly differently including no courtesy cars or station drop offs, just bring in key leave service record book on passenger seat, controls will be wiped down/sanitized before handing back. All seems very sensible and well organised.
1 User said Thank You to Richard_C for this Post :
 BigJohnD (11 Jun 2020 : 09:43)
FrankBullitt   
Thu Jun 11 2020, 02:59pm

Member No: #19238
Richard_C wrote ...

Just booked our C3 in for first MOT and service at a local Approved Citroen Service Agent (was a dealer, no longer sell cars). Gave them plenty of notice. Because of Covid they are doing things slightly differently including no courtesy cars or station drop offs, just bring in key leave service record book on passenger seat, controls will be wiped down/sanitized before handing back. All seems very sensible and well organised.

No courtesy car - they are in the middle of nowhere! You can’t even spend a thoroughly enjoyable day over the road at the moment

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, Forum Moderator, Forum Moderator, Premier Member, Technical Expert, New C4 and DS4 Forum Moderators, Member