or Login >>         
C4 - DS4 Owners :: Forums :: Coupe and Hatch Pre 2011 cars :: C4 Coupe Hatch and General Questions

Dashcam power cable

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Top Thanked Forum Posts: Today | Week | Month | Year | All time | Most Thanks Given: To member | By user
Author Post
Hattster   
Thu Jun 04 2020, 03:53pm
Member No: #53663
Hi guys ive searched but im at work on my phone and ive not seen the info i need. Ive got a 2016 c4 1.6 blue hdi hatchback and im wanting to wire in a nextbase dashcam . Ive bought the hard wire kit but i have no clue which fuse to wire it too . Can anyone whos done this instal give me a clue ?
Thanks in advance
skorpion   
Fri Jun 05 2020, 10:37am
Member No: #55124
Hattster wrote ...

Hi guys ive searched but im at work on my phone and ive not seen the info i need. Ive got a 2016 c4 1.6 blue hdi hatchback and im wanting to wire in a nextbase dashcam . Ive bought the hard wire kit but i have no clue which fuse to wire it too . Can anyone whos done this instal give me a clue ?
Thanks in advance

Just today fitted my dash cam, USB cable with the correct dash cam fitting plugged into USB cigar lighter adapter, real pain getting the cable down the left side of the dash into the fuse compartment, my cable is a two part extension, one part from camera into fuse box the other cigar lighter to fuse box.
vexorg   
Sat Jun 06 2020, 04:12am
Member No: #48843
Check the handbook for fuse lists.

Get a meter, or even a bulb, check that fuse comes on with the ignition.

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, Forum Moderator, Forum Moderator, Premier Member, Technical Expert, New C4 and DS4 Forum Moderators, Member