or Login >>         
C4 - DS4 Owners :: Forums :: Citroen C4 Picasso and Grand C4 Picasso (B78) 2013 onward :: C4 Picasso (B78) General Questions

2014 C4GP Fuse box layout

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Top Thanked Forum Posts: Today | Week | Month | Year | All time | Most Thanks Given: To member | By user
Author Post
sarchnary   
Sun Jun 07 2020, 07:57am
Member No: #22312
routemaster1 wrote ...

sarchnary wrote ...

I replied to your doors question in that post of yours pls check so we keep the answers to same topics so others can benefit from it when they have similar issues,

Zeroing trips 1 or 2 are done by pressuring the push button on the left stalk on the steering

Same cars have this as a second horn Button if am not wornG which is quite handy

They are actually zeroed by pressing the button on the end of the wiper stalk on the right. This is true of every Citroen i have owned. The button on the left stalk does nothing in most cars, although on our 19 reg C3, it does activate the voice actuation of the Android Auto satnav function.

Lol you got me there, I must have mentioned wrong side, if right side is for zeroing then the left side on my car anyways gives me a choice of what display to have on the left side of the screen ie: navigations, dials, personal, minimum

Have you tried that on your car routemaster1? Maybe it’ll do something
sarchnary   
Sun Jun 07 2020, 08:04am
OP found another lock inside the doors which I’ve never seen before can anyone guess what the for? I know what they doing? And guessed what they for?

Here’s their link

- Click Here -

vexorg   
Sun Jun 07 2020, 08:38am
Member No: #48843
The right stalk button on the DS4 only does the board computer trip miles, mpg etc.
The main one under the odometer is only by the dash button.

The left stalk button repeats the last sat nav message.
gittos   
Sun Jun 07 2020, 08:41am
Member No: #30055
Do you have a handbook frothed car, if not you can download one from here - Click Here - , click English at top right.
sarchnary   
Sun Jun 07 2020, 10:19am
gittos wrote ...

Do you have a handbook frothed car, if not you can download one from here - Click Here - , click English at top right.

The handbook only shows some of the fuse numbers the rest are unmarked especially in the engine by there so many fuses and doesn’t mention it in the handbook, I assume workshop guide might be more helpful if anyone has a pdf or a guide page for the mk2 models
Go to page   <<       

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, Forum Moderator, Forum Moderator, Premier Member, Technical Expert, New C4 and DS4 Forum Moderators, Member