or Login >>         
C4 - DS4 Owners :: Forums :: Citroen C4 Picasso and Grand C4 Picasso (B78) 2013 onward :: C4 Picasso (B78) General Questions

2014 C4GP Fuse box layout

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Top Thanked Forum Posts: Today | Week | Month | Year | All time | Most Thanks Given: To member | By user
Author Post
NorthernStar   
Mon Jun 01 2020, 01:41pm
Member No: #56177
Hi

Am I able to upload photos on here to show what my fuse box looks like and the two fuses I think may be missing?
routemaster1   
Mon Jun 01 2020, 02:57pm
Member No: #574
NorthernStar wrote ...

Hi

Am I able to upload photos on here to show what my fuse box looks like and the two fuses I think may be missing?

No you can't. You can only upload if you are a premier member. You can upload photos to a hosting site like Flickr then post a link.
NorthernStar   
Mon Jun 01 2020, 04:38pm
hi
will the link to facebook photos work ?
routemaster1   
Tue Jun 02 2020, 02:57am
NorthernStar wrote ...

hi
will the link to facebook photos work ?

Give it a try!
NorthernStar   
Wed Jun 03 2020, 02:14pm
It doesnt work from a FB link.
sarchnary   
Fri Jun 05 2020, 09:43am
Member No: #22312
I use photobucket and you need to copy the image link or the album link if there’s more than one photo.

What car have you got? Mine is 2017 2.0HDi but the fuse box looks different depends what spec you have In your car.

I have a photos on my thread about screenwash pump. You can use that link if it’s same as yours.
NorthernStar   
Fri Jun 05 2020, 11:36am
This is my fuse box with the two missing fuses. My car is the 2014 C4GP Grand Picasso 1.6HDi manual.
- Click Here -
sarchnary   
Sat Jun 06 2020, 01:12pm
What seem to be the problem? I’ve had a look at my 15 reg same as your car but 2.0 hdi and I have few fuses missing as well, these are for stuff or spec that these cars don’t have, or if you add extras to it then you use these slots for them, if there is no issues I wouldn’t touch anything as electrical are so easy to cause dozen of other issues.
NorthernStar   
Sun Jun 07 2020, 05:46am
sarchnary wrote ...

What seem to be the problem? I’ve had a look at my 15 reg same as your car but 2.0 hdi and I have few fuses missing as well, these are for stuff or spec that these cars don’t have, or if you add extras to it then you use these slots for them, if there is no issues I wouldn’t touch anything as electrical are so easy to cause dozen of other issues.

Thanks for that,
the only problems i have is the back doors are locked and wont open from inside or out. ive tried unticking the Plip action feature but they still wont open and there seems to be no option for unlocking all doors rather than just the drivers door. also the Radio comes on automatic every time i start the car and there is no off button to turn it off.
routemaster1   
Sun Jun 07 2020, 05:56am
What happens if you use the key in to door?

As you say, there is no on/off for the radio, only a mute. On mine if you mute the radio, it is still muted when you restart.
1 User said Thank You to routemaster1 for this Post :
 NorthernStar (07 Jun 2020 : 07:04)
verycleverman   
Sun Jun 07 2020, 05:56am
Member No: #46275
NorthernStar wrote ...

also the Radio comes on automatic every time i start the car and there is no off button to turn it off.

If it's the same radio as mine, it doesn't switch off. If you press the volume button it just mutes the radio.

Pete.
1 User said Thank You to verycleverman for this Post :
 NorthernStar (07 Jun 2020 : 07:10)
sarchnary   
Sun Jun 07 2020, 05:58am
I’ll go outside and do some messing about on my car to see how I set all doors to open, on the rear ones child safety lock must be applied, I know you know and mentioned you can undo this once doors are open, which you quite right, it’s a manual mechanism which you use your key or screwdriver to turn it on and off same as the passengers airbag which is by the side of the P door once opened it’s on the plastic side trim, also you can only open the bonnet once you open the passenger door, there’s so much physical involvements in french cars before it can actually do anything for you, but they are amazing and beautiful and easy to drive the view also is amazing, my new one has a glass roof now kids ask for night time driving to gaze the stars or just watch the lights from the lampposts
1 User said Thank You to sarchnary for this Post :
 NorthernStar (07 Jun 2020 : 07:09)
NorthernStar   
Sun Jun 07 2020, 07:08am
routemaster1 wrote ...

What happens if you use the key in to door?

As you say, there is no on/off for the radio, only a mute. On mine if you mute the radio, it is still muted when you restart.

Thanks, now i know theres no off button for the radio Lol. when i use the manual key it only unlocks the drivers door, the tailgate and petrol flap. the passenger doors stay locked and the front passenger door only opens from inside.
PS. how do you zero trip the mileage ?
sarchnary   
Sun Jun 07 2020, 07:18am
I replied to your doors question in that post of yours pls check so we keep the answers to same topics so others can benefit from it when they have similar issues,

Zeroing trips 1 or 2 are done by pressuring the push button on the left stalk on the steering

Same cars have this as a second horn Button if am not wornG which is quite handy
routemaster1   
Sun Jun 07 2020, 07:33am
sarchnary wrote ...

I replied to your doors question in that post of yours pls check so we keep the answers to same topics so others can benefit from it when they have similar issues,

Zeroing trips 1 or 2 are done by pressuring the push button on the left stalk on the steering

Same cars have this as a second horn Button if am not wornG which is quite handy

They are actually zeroed by pressing the button on the end of the wiper stalk on the right. This is true of every Citroen i have owned. The button on the left stalk does nothing in most cars, although on our 19 reg C3, it does activate the voice actuation of the Android Auto satnav function.
Go to page       >>   

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, Forum Moderator, Forum Moderator, Premier Member, Technical Expert, New C4 and DS4 Forum Moderators, Member