or Login >>         
C4 - DS4 Owners :: Forums :: Coupe and Hatch Pre 2011 cars :: C4 Coupe Hatch and General Questions

Replace front wing?

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Top Thanked Forum Posts: Today | Week | Month | Year | All time | Most Thanks Given: To member | By user
Author Post
revilo2301   
Sun May 24 2020, 09:17am
Member No: #55698
Hi all,

I'm a newbie to the C4 world, and have bought an unloved VTR+ coupe that needs some TLC. I've signed up and paid for premium membership - can I just say the how-to guides are absolutely brilliant!

One thing I can't find after searching the site is how to replace the front wing. Mine has a big chunk out of it, so I got another from a scrappers and wondered if anyone had any how-to's or tips on how to fit it?

Thanks!
Pfeiffer   
Tue Oct 27 2020, 01:00pm
Member No: #57063
revilo2301 wrote ...

Hi all,

I'm a newbie to the C4 world, and have bought an unloved VTR+ coupe that needs some TLC. I've signed up and paid for premium membership - can I just say the how-to guides are absolutely brilliant!

One thing I can't find after searching the site is how to replace the front wing. Mine has a big chunk out of it, so I got another from a scrappers and wondered if anyone had any how-to's or tips on how to fit it?

Thanks!

Did you find any instructions on this? I need to do the same and would like to know how to remove the black plastic "streamer" alongside the windshield A-pillar.

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, Forum Moderator, Forum Moderator, Premier Member, Technical Expert, New C4 and DS4 Forum Moderators, Member