or Login >>         
C4 - DS4 Owners :: Forums :: C4 Picasso and Grand Picasso - PRE 2013 only :: C4 Picasso Problems and issues

C4 Picasso wing mirrors older to newer possible?

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Top Thanked Forum Posts: Today | Week | Month | Year | All time | Most Thanks Given: To member | By user
Author Post
gt4thug   
Thu Apr 23 2020, 10:41am
Member No: #52690
Hi

Been a whilst since posting as nothing been wrong with the C4P since clutch been replaced with the flywheel fingers crossed its been since May

But

I took the Mrs passenger wing mirror out and fitted a non power fold , but I have dropped on another power fold NOS which was delivered today

Our 2007 is bolted in and its replacement has arrived with a long thread bolt dowel and locating plug and Gromit.

They are chalk and cheese as it won't go into the door and if I could there are no bolt holes.

At first glance the indicator cover is one piece (but will stand corrected) as I was wondering is it at all possible for the mount base be removed from what is a normal non power to the power fold so it fits and works or is it straight no its won't work

Cheers

Stu

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, Forum Moderator, Forum Moderator, Premier Member, Technical Expert, New C4 and DS4 Forum Moderators, Member