or Login >>         
C4 - DS4 Owners :: Forums :: Coupe and Hatch Pre 2011 cars :: Technical Questions

2007 Citroen C4 Lexia issue

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Top Thanked Forum Posts: Today | Week | Month | Year | All time | Most Thanks Given: To member | By user
Author Post
Markta   
Sun Apr 12 2020, 05:01am
Member No: #49278
Hi.

Hope you’re all keeping safe.

I have Lexia 3 and purchased it two years ago.

Last used it two years ago. Loaded it tonight as wanted to do an ABS bleed on a 2007 Citroen C4 1.6 HDI VTR+. Having last used it a while ago I forgot that you mustn’t load Diagbox with an internet connection. I had several messages asking me to input my login details.

Very reduced functionality now. Will only let me do a global test for injection, BSI and ECU and let me read and refresh codes on ECU. Test by function to start diagnostics, driving aids, road holding ABS etc gets me to searching vehicle configuration and then nothing comes up. The version it is running is 7.57 on 32 bit Windows 7 Professional and by this point the version number top right is greyed out and not coloured green.

Any ideas what might have gone wrong? Has the VCI been bricked? I do still get the blue light on my version C VCI.

Thanks
rusky   
Sun Apr 12 2020, 06:33am
Member No: #27768
I would uninstall & reinstall to see if that fixes it
Lasiakutevs   
Mon Apr 13 2020, 02:04am
Member No: #52509
Yea just reinstall and activate again
Markta   
Fri May 01 2020, 06:26pm
Member No: #49278
All sorted. Just needed to delete APPSYSDIAG file from Lexia on laptop and paste the original backup file in its place that I created when installing two years ago.

Thanks for your help
1 User said Thank You to Markta for this Post :
 BigJohnD (02 May 2020 : 04:30)

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, Forum Moderator, Forum Moderator, Premier Member, Technical Expert, New C4 and DS4 Forum Moderators, Member