or Login >>         
C4 - DS4 Owners :: Forums :: C4 Picasso and Grand Picasso - PRE 2013 only :: C4 Picasso Problems and issues

C4 Picasso ECU/ABS/CANBus fault

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Top Thanked Forum Posts: Today | Week | Month | Year | All time | Most Thanks Given: To member | By user
Author Post
TriumphGuy   
Thu Apr 09 2020, 02:55pm
Member No: #47272
The pins looked fine to me when I was working on it. Once the whole "virus" thing is over, we can look at trying to connect to the OBD2 port again.
ScottyP   
Fri Apr 10 2020, 03:41am
Member No: #55887
Have you checked the hidden fuses in the compartment under the "normal" engine bay fuse panel...
looxuser   
Mon May 04 2020, 05:32pm
Member No: #30245
ODB2 connector is fused, small fuse around the battery fuse holder, could this be the issue?
TriumphGuy   
Wed May 06 2020, 05:54pm
Member No: #47272
Yes, we checked those fuses on the battery. Andrew seemed to have fixed the problem when he cleaned and reseated the multiplug connectors on engine bay fusebox. He was getting the correct readings on the OBD2 port. Once this whole lockdown business is over, we can get back to it. I'll be bringing my cheap code reader and my Diagbox.
Go to page   <<       

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, Forum Moderator, Forum Moderator, Premier Member, Technical Expert, New C4 and DS4 Forum Moderators, Member