or Login >>         
C4 - DS4 Owners :: Forums :: Citroen C4 Picasso and Grand C4 Picasso (B78) 2013 onward :: C4 Picasso (B78) General Questions

Can you glue the plastics?

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Top Thanked Forum Posts: Today | Week | Month | Year | All time | Most Thanks Given: To member | By user
Author Post
Grandjema   
Sun Mar 29 2020, 08:40am
Member No: #55776
Hello all!
I've just noticed a small crack on the side of my hatch wing? No idea if that is the correct word but hopefully it makes sense, it is where the rear wash nozzle is. I guess ideally you should replace the wing or remove and glue it from the inside but both of those are above my skill and tool set.

My plan is to clean it out and then just dab some superglue in there, not pretty but hopefully it should keep it from cracking any further. How bad an idea is this and what type of glue would work?

Car is a 2014 C4GP.

Thanks!
iscom   
Sun Mar 29 2020, 10:24am
Member No: #20936
I think supper may not work but and other product which has had good reviews may be the solution :
Bondic As Seen on TV UV Light Liquid Plastic Adhesive its on eBay and you can see it on YouTube

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, Forum Moderator, Forum Moderator, Premier Member, Technical Expert, New C4 and DS4 Forum Moderators, Member