or Login >>         
C4 - DS4 Owners :: Forums :: Coupe and Hatch Pre 2011 cars :: C4 Coupe Hatch and General Questions

c4 coupe 2008 puddle light?

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Top Thanked Forum Posts: Today | Week | Month | Year | All time | Most Thanks Given: To member | By user
Author Post
shea1980   
Sun Mar 08 2020, 12:36pm
Member No: #55656
Guys quick question, On my 2008 i have place for puddle lamps but there is just a hole, Is it possible to install puddle lamps and is the wiring there for them, also where would i buy then, Thanks all
routemaster1   
Sun Mar 08 2020, 01:30pm
Member No: #574
shea1980 wrote ...

Guys quick question, On my 2008 i have place for puddle lamps but there is just a hole, Is it possible to install puddle lamps and is the wiring there for them, also where would i buy then, Thanks all

This was a common question about 10 years ago. The lights may fit, there may be wiring in place, but due to the CANBUS system, if the BSI configuration isn't expecting them, then thy will not operate. It is possible that you may be able to get them to work, but the chances are, you won't.

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, Forum Moderator, Forum Moderator, Premier Member, Technical Expert, New C4 and DS4 Forum Moderators, Member