or Login >>         
C4 - DS4 Owners :: Forums :: Citroen C4 Picasso and Grand C4 Picasso (B78) 2013 onward :: C4 Picasso (B78) General Questions

Service light on after changing the battery: check the direction indicator lights

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Top Thanked Forum Posts: Today | Week | Month | Year | All time | Most Thanks Given: To member | By user
Author Post
redmou   
Tue Mar 03 2020, 04:37am
Member No: #55726
Hi all.
After changing the battery, I started the car, the service light is on "steady" with message: check the parking lights. When I activate the direction indicator at the top (right), I have this message: check the direction indicator lights.
I connected my car with the mycitroen application, I had two warning messages:
Blinking faulty: Faulty direction indicator lights (rear right).
Faulty position light bulb: Faulty position lights (Front right).
However, all the lamps work, I checked everything. There are no out-of-service bulbs and I did not notice any lighting weaknesses.
I tried to reset the BSI by following these steps (I don't know if it's the right procedure):

- turn everything off, close the car and wait 3 minutes until you hear a relay click at the BSI.
- disconnect the battery
- wait 5 minutes
- reconnect the battery without touching anything (do not switch on the ignition)
- wait 2 minutes
- start
nothing has changed, I still have the same problem.
I had this problem just after replacing my old battery with a new one, before not.
did you have a solution please?
thank you
redmou   
Tue Mar 03 2020, 04:54am
Member No: #55726
My car is a Citroën Grand C4 Picasso II 2.0HDi 150 box EAT6 Exclusive finish 2014 model

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, Forum Moderator, Forum Moderator, Premier Member, Technical Expert, New C4 and DS4 Forum Moderators, Member