or Login >>         
C4 - DS4 Owners :: Forums :: Ice and Sat Nav Questions Coupe and Hatch Pre 2012 and C4 Picasso :: ICE / Sat Nav/Bluetooth etc.

Any Car Stereo with DSP Recommended

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Top Thanked Forum Posts: Today | Week | Month | Year | All time | Most Thanks Given: To member | By user
Author Post
Derionna   
Fri Feb 21 2020, 11:02pm
Member No: #55668
I have added an amp in my Citroen. Now it plays music well except the car head unit is kind of old. I hear that DSP feature which can enhance audio quality significantly. Do you have any car stereo with DSP recommended?
BigJohnD   
Sat Feb 22 2020, 05:34am

Member No: #82
Which head unit do you have fitted?

DSP = Digital Signal Processor? Is this what is known as DAB (Digital Audio Broadcasting) in the UK?
ADAMNUR94   
Sat Mar 28 2020, 03:43pm
Member No: #55861
XTRONS is well worth a look. I got one XTRONS unit from my brother as bd gift for my CITROEN C4, it is android 10.0 unit with 10.25" HD touchscreen, together with DAB radio and Bluetooth connectivity for phone calls and music, as well as android auto and apple carplay. It also comes with built-in DSP, so you will get a preset equalizer so that you can also adjust the sound to suit your music or needs

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, Forum Moderator, Forum Moderator, Premier Member, Technical Expert, New C4 and DS4 Forum Moderators, Member