or Login >>         
C4 - DS4 Owners :: Forums :: Ice and Sat Nav Questions Coupe and Hatch Pre 2012 and C4 Picasso :: ICE / Sat Nav/Bluetooth etc.

Cannot connect a second mobile phone

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Top Thanked Forum Posts: Today | Week | Month | Year | All time | Most Thanks Given: To member | By user
Author Post
Malenibo   
Sat Feb 15 2020, 03:12am
Member No: #33703
I have one mobile phone connected and it works fine. However when I try to connect my wife's mobile the connect dialogue is inactive. It shows that my phone is paired and there is space for another three but I just cannot get to pair another. When we first got the car we did have two phones paired and they worked well. I just cannot pin-point the time when we lost the capability to re add my wife's phone. I have tried disconnecting the battery but that only lets me re-pair my phone. Any idea's please. 2007 C$ Grand Picasso. Non sat nav screen
routemaster1   
Sat Feb 15 2020, 03:19am
Member No: #574
Malenibo wrote ...

I have one mobile phone connected and it works fine. However when I try to connect my wife's mobile the connect dialogue is inactive. It shows that my phone is paired and there is space for another three but I just cannot get to pair another. When we first got the car we did have two phones paired and they worked well. I just cannot pin-point the time when we lost the capability to re add my wife's phone. I have tried disconnecting the battery but that only lets me re-pair my phone. Any idea's please. 2007 C$ Grand Picasso. Non sat nav screen

I am again confused. In the UK there was no bluetooth on a 2007 car. Does yours have the standard RD4 radio with the bluetooth logo on it?

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, Forum Moderator, Forum Moderator, Premier Member, Technical Expert, New C4 and DS4 Forum Moderators, Member