or Login >>         
C4 - DS4 Owners :: Forums :: Citroen C4 Picasso and Grand C4 Picasso (B78) 2013 onward :: C4 Picasso (B78) General Questions

Is it possible to replace the infotainment system on my 2015 Citroen C4 Picasso with a 2016 unit?

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Top Thanked Forum Posts: Today | Week | Month | Year | All time | Most Thanks Given: To member | By user
Author Post
EJCitroen   
Sat Jan 25 2020, 11:46am
Member No: #55487
I was wondering if it is possible to replace my 2015 Citroen C4 Picasso infotainment system with a 2016 one with android auto Apple CarPlay and mirror link. I have found this unit on eBay : - Click Here -

Would this be a simple swap or would you need to change the 12 inch panoramic screen also?
I believe it is the same size so this wouldn’t be an issue.

Any help with this is greatly appreciated as I would love to have a more modern system!
iscom   
Sat Jan 25 2020, 04:32pm
Member No: #20936
Yes I just upgraded mine you don't have to change top screen but you may lose some functions . . You need to know if that is just for display screen or for complete unit ( which I think it just display screen) plus you will need a new Wiring Harness
1 User said Thank You to iscom for this Post :
 EJCitroen (27 Jan 2020 : 01:01)
EJCitroen   
Mon Jan 27 2020, 01:00am
Member No: #55487
Thanks so much for your help! What kind of harness would I need? Also do you know what functionality is lost?

Many thanks!

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, Forum Moderator, Forum Moderator, Premier Member, Technical Expert, New C4 and DS4 Forum Moderators, Member