or Login >>         
C4 - DS4 Owners :: Forums :: C4 2011 (B7) DS4 and DS4 CROSSBACK :: Ice and Sat Nav Questions

Sat nav 7" none touch screen for C4 MK2 b7 2014 help to find one

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Top Thanked Forum Posts: Today | Week | Month | Year | All time | Most Thanks Given: To member | By user
Author Post
garypaul37   
Sun Jan 19 2020, 08:10am
Member No: #55428
Hi everyone I am new to forum and this is first post

I have a C4 MK2 2014 vtr+ b7 it has a sat nav system in it a emayway6 with 7" screen it's not touch screen.

My problem is the 7" screen has gone in it and I have been to local dealership who say it should not be in car and does not list as an extra and is a aftermarket screen and not a Citroen system, but the system shows in car manual that came with the car.

Can anyone tell me if this is right as I have seen and read on here other peoples car have this system in car.

I can not find any other C4 with system and screen in them but this must be a Citroen system

Can anyone also tell me where to buy the sceen And if it is a Citroen screen and system

I would post pictures but cant workout how to
routemaster1   
Sun Jan 19 2020, 08:15am
Member No: #574
garypaul37 wrote ...

I have a C4 MK2 2014 vtr+ b7 it has a sat nav system in it a emayway6 with 7" screen it's not touch screen.

My problem is the 7" screen has gone in it and I have been to local dealership who say it should not be in car and does not list as an extra and is a aftermarket screen and not a Citroen system, but the system shows in car manual that came with the car.

Can anyone tell me if this is right as I have seen and read on here other peoples car have this system in car.

I can not find any other C4 with system and screen in them but this must be a Citroen system

Can anyone also tell me where to buy the sceen And if it is a Citroen screen and system

You can only post pictures if you are a premier member. Otherwise you need to upload the photos to a hosting site like Flickr and copy a link, or take a short video, upload to Youtube and copy a link.
garypaul37   
Mon Jan 20 2020, 01:55pm
garypaul37 wrote ...

Update I've just been to a Citroen dealership and found the displays screen however was quoted £1173 for display screen for car.

I nearly fainted

Does anyone know where I could maybe get the screen repaired. Or if I can buy a none OEM screen from somewhere to fit in

garypaul37   
Fri Feb 21 2020, 04:09pm
Update I found a company on e bay which is in France that repaired screen for £173 all works great - Click Here - if anyone needs a screen repaired

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, Forum Moderator, Forum Moderator, Premier Member, Technical Expert, New C4 and DS4 Forum Moderators, Member