or Login >>         
C4 - DS4 Owners :: Forums :: Citroen C4 Picasso and Grand C4 Picasso (B78) 2013 onward :: C4 Picasso and Grand C4 Picasso (B78) Problems and Issues

2017 C4 Grand Picasso 1.6 Diagnostic Tool

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Top Thanked Forum Posts: Today | Week | Month | Year | All time | Most Thanks Given: To member | By user
Author Post
Essex_Red   
Tue Jan 07 2020, 09:43am
Member No: #53998
Hi

I have the above car and am trying to use the FAPlite android app, I am using an old bluetooth ELM327 adapter I have which I have had for about 6 years. The app will not connect to my ECU. I am trying to figure out why, could it be the bluetooth adapter isn't working correctly or my ECU isn't supported??
How do I find out which ECU I have before I go and purchase a newer obd2 adapter, or is my vehicle not obd2 and I need something else to connect?

Thanks
Essex_Red   
Wed Jan 08 2020, 05:07am
Member No: #53998
Quick update, Tourque lite works but finds no fault codes. Car scanner app works also and finds a couple of fault codes. So I am guessing my old obd2 adapter doesn't work with FAPlite?
grahn   
Sun Jan 19 2020, 06:11am
Member No: #50493
Elm scanners tend to be American based Fords. I tried a new ODB2Link LX Bluetooth which could not detect the ecu with Faplite but was fine with Tourque lite but could not find fault codes. You'd have thought there would be something in the log maybe it cant read the logs. Trying to analyse my intermitant ventilation which seems to be a software control issue in that blower work in 1st car power up but then stop when you aduct the touch screen controls and wont work till u pwr cycle the car

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, Forum Moderator, Forum Moderator, Premier Member, Technical Expert, New C4 and DS4 Forum Moderators, Member