or Login >>         
C4 - DS4 Owners :: Forums :: Citroen C4 Picasso and Grand C4 Picasso (B78) 2013 onward :: C4 Picasso and Grand C4 Picasso (B78) Ice and Satnav questions

No Sat Nav on my C4 Selection - Can I?

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Top Thanked Forum Posts: Today | Week | Month | Year | All time | Most Thanks Given: To member | By user
Author Post
maverick54   
Wed Dec 18 2019, 10:25pm
Member No: #54749
Hi, Just purchased a C4 Grand Picasso selection (16 plate) which doesn't come with sat nav as standard.

However I noticed on a well known auction site the same model car which stated it had had a satnav upgrade and was showing it on a photo.

How is this done? Is it worth doing? costs involved etc. Or do I just buy an air vent bracket for my Garmin Satnav that I already own?

Ant advice on this one folks?

Thanks
John
iscom   
Thu Dec 19 2019, 02:07am
Member No: #20936
No great lost other than when you come to when changing the car many would expect it to have a SatNav. In fact I have just fitted a updated version of my SatNav at a cost of £450 but can now use Mirror Link and Android Auto hence to upgrade
Westentertainer   
Sat Jan 04 2020, 10:22am
Member No: #54545
that sounds interesting . i would love android auto and carplay ,how did you go about it regards
iscom   
Sat Jan 04 2020, 11:50am
Westentertainer wrote ...

that sounds interesting . i would love android auto and carplay ,how did you go about it regards

I bought from a guy in Leeds who specializes in Citroen audio systems. He also sells the standard Citroen satnav units as long as you have a touch screen for £280 as seen here. . .
2 User said Thank You to iscom for this Post :
 Westentertainer (05 Jan 2020 : 10:27) , mastercare (23 Jun 2021 : 15:23)
Westentertainer   
Sun Jan 05 2020, 10:27am
Member No: #54545
did he fit it or did you regards
iscom   
Sun Jan 05 2020, 10:39am

did he fit it or did you regards

He fitted as I was going to England at the time
danep82   
Sun Jan 05 2020, 11:11am
Member No: #53835
I’ve also done the same and replaced the stock system with the CarPlay one, I had satnav already so I have all the components that I removed if you just wanted the sat nav function but you would have to get it coded to your car.
iscom   
Sun Jan 05 2020, 12:39pm
danep82 wrote ...

I’ve also done the same and replaced the stock system with the CarPlay one, I had satnav already so I have all the components that I removed if you just wanted the sat nav function but you would have to get it coded to your car.

I think maybe he programmed when I bought it and as I was going to UK the following week he fitted it. I am debating if I should sell my Original system or to keep it
mastercare   
Wed Jun 23 2021, 03:25pm
Member No: #46944
Hi, can you please share the contact details of this person? Thanks

iscom wrote ...

I bought from a guy in Leeds who specializes in Citroen audio systems. He also sells the standard Citroen satnav units as long as you have a touch screen for £280 as seen here. . .

iscom   
Thu Jun 24 2021, 05:46am
Hi
Not sure if this will fit your car but I am sure if you contact him he will advise you want you need ( you can say Paul From Ireland put you in touch)

- Click Here -
EJCitroen   
Fri Mar 04 2022, 03:59pm
Member No: #55487
I too purchased my NAC with sat nav and CarPlay from Magpie Autos the same guy as above. However you can do this yourself and save a bit of money - I learnt a lot about the process when installing ours and now would feel confident doing the whole process myself.

If your up for a bit of french reading or just use Google translate you can have a look here for a method with no diagbox and instead using an arduino http://www.forum-automobiles.fr/Forum/threads/tuto-t%C3%A9l%C3%A9codage-et-calibration-dun-nac-rcc-cirocco-cmb_num-sans-diagbox-via-arduino.121767/

This is just one method and you can also go through the diagbox method if you have this available to you and have a VIN of a similar vehicle for automatic telecoding.

If you need any help just shout and I’ll do my best to assist.

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, Forum Moderator, Forum Moderator, Premier Member, Technical Expert, New C4 and DS4 Forum Moderators, Member