or Login >>         
C4 - DS4 Owners :: Forums :: Maintenance Tips ALL variant C4 C4 Picasso and DS4 :: Maintenance and Repair Tips and Procedures.

Side lights

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Top Thanked Forum Posts: Today | Week | Month | Year | All time | Most Thanks Given: To member | By user
Author Post
Sam.l.kelly   
Fri Dec 27 2019, 09:44am
Member No: #55262
Hi guys,

I have read a few threads on this topic however none that answer my questions.

My 2013 grand picasso has warning messages for faulty side light bulbs so I replaced the bulbs and they still don't work.

According to previous threads they don't work due to the DRL's however, why do I get the warning messages then? And how do I turn them off?

Thanks in advance

Sam
routemaster1   
Fri Dec 27 2019, 09:59am
Member No: #574
Sam.l.kelly wrote ...

Hi guys,

I have read a few threads on this topic however none that answer my questions.

My 2013 grand picasso has warning messages for faulty side light bulbs so I replaced the bulbs and they still don't work.

According to previous threads they don't work due to the DRL's however, why do I get the warning messages then? And how do I turn them off?

Thanks in advance

Sam

If you have DRLs you do not have separate sidelights. When the facelift occurred in 2010, they continued to fit the same headlight units, even fitting bulbs, but they are not electrically connected and have no function whatsoever. The DRLs dim when the switch is set to the sidelight position. Have you checked all of the light functions?

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, Forum Moderator, Forum Moderator, Premier Member, Technical Expert, New C4 and DS4 Forum Moderators, Member