or Login >>         
C4 - DS4 Owners :: Forums :: Citroen C4 Picasso and Grand C4 Picasso (B78) 2013 onward :: C4 Picasso and Grand C4 Picasso (B78) Problems and Issues

Over Heating warning and cool air blowing from High Temp setting

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Top Thanked Forum Posts: Today | Week | Month | Year | All time | Most Thanks Given: To member | By user
Author Post
davlight971   
Mon Dec 23 2019, 08:54am
Member No: #55248
Basically i bought a C4GP the exclusive model 2.0 Blue HDI last week end with 140k
Drove it off and something strange happened: temp setting on HIGH blowing fresh air sometime warmer??
Park it went out again then within 8min boom: warning light STOP THE CAR... i parked the car next day check level coolant: empty wow it was check correct level when i bought the car..
I added water and bleed from the thermostat housing. plug Diagbox monitor: it seem working ok... I think water left from the cap hopefully:
Car recently by previous owner done timing belt and water pump.
could it be the thermostat? if yes hoe to check it?
could it be the timing belt: I did have a light creamy thing on top of the water expension i drip my finger but not that oily.

hope you can help me

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, Forum Moderator, Forum Moderator, Premier Member, Technical Expert, New C4 and DS4 Forum Moderators, Member