or Login >>         
C4 - DS4 Owners :: Forums :: Coupe and Hatch Pre 2011 cars :: C4 Coupe and Hatch (pre 2011) Problems?

Under inflation sensor not working

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Top Thanked Forum Posts: Today | Week | Month | Year | All time | Most Thanks Given: To member | By user
Author Post
Herman96   
Thu Dec 12 2019, 10:37am
Member No: #55190
I have this error alert come up at least once every time I drive, does anyone know how to reset this I have looked through the manual but can't see how to do it??
neilp   
Thu Dec 12 2019, 10:58am
Member No: #3384
What is the C4 trim level.
Could be a sensor not able to detect the pressure, not that the pressure is wrong.
I guess you have checked the tyres and all are okay.
moleman   
Fri Dec 13 2019, 10:26am
Member No: #16299
I have had this issue for the last three years, every trip the system tells me at least twice the Tyre monitoring system is not working. The fault then clears its self when you switch the car off. The system is working, had it tested a number of times, appears to be a false reporting fault in the system. Just ignore it now, because it corrects it is not a failure for the MOT. Citroen do not have a solution.

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, Forum Moderator, Forum Moderator, Premier Member, Technical Expert, New C4 and DS4 Forum Moderators, Member