or Login >>         
C4 - DS4 Owners :: Forums :: Coupe and Hatch Pre 2011 cars :: Technical Questions

Rear wiper relay?

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Top Thanked Forum Posts: Today | Week | Month | Year | All time | Most Thanks Given: To member | By user
Author Post
Arwing   
Wed Dec 04 2019, 12:36pm
Member No: #50154
Hi all.

Having a problem with my rear wiper. Out of nowhere it just decided to turn itself on and has stayed on ever since. This happened during a long journey back on the M4. The washer fluid works as it should. It's just the rear wiper blade is constantly on. If i turn the back window heater on, the wiper blade increases in speed too, so i'm guessing it's a relay? But as always, Citroen's handbook doesn't list relays. Just a general fuse layout.

I disconnected the lead at the back for now (so have no 3rd brake light and can't open my boot either). If anyone can confirm if this sounds like a relay?, i'd appreciate if you could say which one and where it's located (glovebox, engine bay).

Cheers.

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, Forum Moderator, Forum Moderator, Premier Member, Technical Expert, New C4 and DS4 Forum Moderators, Member