or Login >>         
C4 - DS4 Owners :: Forums :: Citroen C4 Picasso and Grand C4 Picasso (B78) 2013 onward :: C4 Picasso and Grand C4 Picasso (B78) Problems and Issues

Sunroof fix

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Top Thanked Forum Posts: Today | Week | Month | Year | All time | Most Thanks Given: To member | By user
Author Post
Duck999   
Tue Nov 26 2019, 11:12am
Member No: #48434
Hi, its been a while since I posted any issues!

Over the weekend my sunroof on my C4GP stopped working! I thought the motor died or the there are blown fuses. I even thought about going to the dealers as a last resort. After reading the manual and doing some online research there is apparently a reset feature on the sunroof.

The RING where the sunroof position is set is actually also a BUTTON - not obvious at all! Twist the ring to the "0" position and then push up and hold the ring for about 3 seconds. This will reset the sunroof.

Just sharing my experience. Hope this helps Exclusive+ and Flair trim owners out there. Don't get ripped off by garages and dealers who might blame it on something else. Try this first!
1 User said Thank You to Duck999 for this Post :
 babos (26 Nov 2019 : 11:24)
routemaster1   
Tue Nov 26 2019, 12:32pm
Member No: #574
Duck999 wrote ...

Hi, its been a while since I posted any issues!

Over the weekend my sunroof on my C4GP stopped working! I thought the motor died or the there are blown fuses. I even thought about going to the dealers as a last resort. After reading the manual and doing some online research there is apparently a reset feature on the sunroof.

The RING where the sunroof position is set is actually also a BUTTON - not obvious at all! Twist the ring to the "0" position and then push up and hold the ring for about 3 seconds. This will reset the sunroof.

Just sharing my experience. Hope this helps Exclusive+ and Flair trim owners out there. Don't get ripped off by garages and dealers who might blame it on something else. Try this first!

I had this happen on mine and posted on the subject. Took mine to the agent and under warranty. They told me what they did, and I posted the fix. Someone else found it and sorted theirs. It doesn't do any harm to ask on here, you would have got (subject to holidays) a quick answer. I don't know whether the search function would find the original thread.

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, Forum Moderator, Forum Moderator, Premier Member, Technical Expert, New C4 and DS4 Forum Moderators, Member