or Login >>         
C4 - DS4 Owners :: Forums :: C4 Towing :: C4 Towing, roof bars, bicycle carriers and roof boxes

Roof Bars / Boxes on C4 Grand Picasso or Towbar?

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Top Thanked Forum Posts: Today | Week | Month | Year | All time | Most Thanks Given: To member | By user
Author Post
schrodingersdog   
Mon Oct 21 2019, 05:20am
Member No: #54841
Hi everyone, about to pick up my 16 (pre-facelift I think?) C4 Grand Picasso (Exclusive+ trim) on Friday, and noticed that it had silver roof bars on.

The dealer said that these were purely cosmetic, but they feel pretty sturdy and have what look like little horizontal fitting points on the inside of them in corresponding places, which was making me think they were functional.

Any thoughts as to what I can put on them? And the best place to go for them for that matter from everyone else's experience? Just know I'm going to need the extra space for holidays etc.

Alternatively, there's getting a small trailer, but from what I've read, getting the towbar fitted and electrics would involve cutting the bumper? (the better half would not agree on that one little bit...)

Many thanks

Simon
rusky   
Mon Oct 21 2019, 06:30am
Member No: #27768
The manual that I picked - Click Here - says that you can fit roof bars.
FrankBullitt   
Mon Oct 21 2019, 09:18am

Member No: #19238
I use - Click Here -

You need crossbars for the car then you can put a box on top

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, Forum Moderator, Forum Moderator, Premier Member, Technical Expert, New C4 and DS4 Forum Moderators, Member