or Login >>         
C4 - DS4 Owners :: Forums :: C4 Towing :: C4 Towing, roof bars, bicycle carriers and roof boxes

NEW C4GP Towing mirrors

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Top Thanked Forum Posts: Today | Week | Month | Year | All time | Most Thanks Given: To member | By user
Author Post
pickledmagpie   
Fri Sep 18 2015, 11:00am
Member No: #41974
With the C4GP having such large wing mirrors and also folding away when alarm is set, I was wondering what would be the best type of towing mirror.

I have generally used the ones that has the rubber strap, but they can be quite awkward. I would appreciate your comments before I buy some.

Cheers in advance.
wunny   
Fri Nov 04 2016, 01:47pm
Member No: #42824
I have Milenco Aero 3 mirrors. Good mirrors, which don't touch the door windows when car mirrors are folded in, if adjusted correctly.

- Click Here -
1 User said Thank You to wunny for this Post :
 BigJohnD (21 Feb 2017 : 17:40)
TriumphGuy   
Tue Feb 21 2017, 05:05pm
Member No: #47272
I've bought the same ones for my C4GP. My local caravan place had one I could try before I buy. They weren't cheap but it is worth every penny to be safe and legal.
1 User said Thank You to TriumphGuy for this Post :
 BigJohnD (21 Feb 2017 : 17:41)
FrankBullitt   
Wed Feb 22 2017, 01:58am

Member No: #19238
I use the same on our DS4, they don't cause an issue when the mirrors are folded - however make sure they are right enough as they squeak if not
Squirrel768   
Sun Jul 28 2019, 04:02pm
Member No: #54272
I've just bought Milenco Grand Aero (bigger than the aero) for my 'new' C4 GP. Took a bit of playing around to get the best positions (angle on the bar going upwards)but easy to fit with two clamps on the top of mirror frame each side. Not towed the caravan yet, as it is now off-road with a faulty AdBlue tank! The view looked good though, they feel very secure and get good reviews, and no problems with the mrror operation or folding.

Replace the 'hook over the window sill and rubber strap to bottom of door' ones I've been using for the last 34 years, which don't fit the C4 doors ... wish I'd changed years ago!

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, Forum Moderator, Forum Moderator, Premier Member, Technical Expert, New C4 and DS4 Forum Moderators, Member