or Login >>         
C4 - DS4 Owners :: Forums :: Citroen C4 Picasso and Grand C4 Picasso (B78) 2013 onward :: C4 Picasso and Grand C4 Picasso (B78) Ice and Satnav questions

Removing and Refitting SatNav Radio

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Top Thanked Forum Posts: Today | Week | Month | Year | All time | Most Thanks Given: To member | By user
Author Post
iscom   
Wed Sep 25 2019, 12:15pm
Member No: #20936
I have located an updated radio (3D Sat Nav Carplay Android) for my 2014 C4GP but can't find out how to remove the old one and replace with the new one I have looked online i.e. YouTube and google searches and this forum but have found nothing Any information would be appreciated
Richard_C   
Thu Sep 26 2019, 07:05am
Member No: #46470
You could register for:

- Click Here -

Note no WWW.

They now allow private individuals, a few years back I had 4 family Citroens so registered as a fleet manager

Put in your VIN and you can see parts lists for free, takes a bit of 'navigating' as some if its not intuitive. (find a section, find a sub section then down at the bottom there is a 'parts' tab and the diagram pops up.). Maybe start with electrical - driver information. The parts list is based on exploded diagrams which can be a very useful starting point for any work. With the display screens you can at least see where the screws are. With those and a bit of common sense you can do most things. Worth digging around in the wiring harnesses/connectors and bodywork/trim diagrams as well. If you look under 'equipment' you might find useful stuff, for mine the section "facsia panel soundproofing" gives a big exploded diagram of the whole thing - like I said, not intuitive to find.

There is a section called 'characteristics' - if you expand every level then print it out its useful, shows in great detail what your particular car came out of the factory with.

Once you have done that for your car you might want to search without VIN. You can select model & year so if you select post '16 you can check part numbers against yours. I think you will find the harness is different part number as well. From memory the steering wheel buttons do different things on the newer ones, so it might be far more than just swapping out the radio bit.

You can pay to get repair procedures but I never have.
1 User said Thank You to Richard_C for this Post :
 BigJohnD (26 Sep 2019 : 09:04)
BigJohnD   
Thu Sep 26 2019, 09:05am

Member No: #82
Richard_C wrote ...

You could register for:

- Click Here -

Note no WWW.

They now allow private individuals, a few years back I had 4 family Citroens so registered as a fleet manager

I had trouble registering but a VAT number sorted it.

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, Forum Moderator, Forum Moderator, Premier Member, Technical Expert, New C4 and DS4 Forum Moderators, Member