or Login >>         
C4 - DS4 Owners :: Forums :: C4 Picasso and Grand Picasso - PRE 2013 only :: C4 Picasso Problems and issues

Wind noise

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Top Thanked Forum Posts: Today | Week | Month | Year | All time | Most Thanks Given: To member | By user
Author Post
GALLOWAY2019   
Wed Oct 09 2019, 04:57pm
Member No: #53883
Hi,
I have noticed my drivers door window is noisier than the others and can hear the wind more as i speed up, is there way to sort it? would it be some sort of rubber seal? it doesn't let any water in but sounds as though the window isn't full shut when it is. Also can anyone recommend some decent rubber mats as I live up a muddy farm track so carpet mats are useless. Still love driving it and been on some trips with my cameras and actually slept overnight in the back with my dog, i bought a cheap flocked airbed and a Nato sleeping bag and was nice and cozy and took my camping stove etc so made a brew and heated up some curry great mini camper and I'm 6ft 5" but had plenty of room, my little dog slept in the footwell in his cozy bed with a thick fleece over him great fun.
Cheers
Brian

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, Forum Moderator, Forum Moderator, Premier Member, Technical Expert, New C4 and DS4 Forum Moderators, Member