or Login >>         
C4 - DS4 Owners :: Forums :: C4 Picasso and Grand Picasso - PRE 2013 only :: C4 Picasso Problems and issues

2008 1.6vti GP air con not operating...

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Top Thanked Forum Posts: Today | Week | Month | Year | All time | Most Thanks Given: To member | By user
Author Post
SteveC   
Tue Oct 08 2019, 06:22am
Member No: #49564
Hi all...
The problem with my air con has been the bane of my life, many mechanics have laboured to no avail and i am left still with the problem.. My AC will not operate, the compressor and actuator have been changed, the pressure sensor, the BCM module, all the wiring has been checked.. yet still nothing.. We have been able to determine 2 fault codes, P0010 and P0597, both showing open circuit.... I know the P0010 refers to the VVT solenoid and will be attended to, but the P0597 refers to the thermostat heater control ? The thermostat assembly is relatively new, could it be referring to another sensor outside of the assembly ? there is another indicator that it is a thermostat problem as the radiator fan runs almost continually.... could this fact be a reason the AC will not fire up ? Thank you in advance for any help you can give me.....

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, Forum Moderator, Forum Moderator, Premier Member, Technical Expert, New C4 and DS4 Forum Moderators, Member