or Login >>         
C4 - DS4 Owners :: Forums :: Maintenance Tips ALL variant C4 C4 Picasso and DS4 :: Maintenance and Repair Tips and Procedures.

Can you name this part I need?

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools
Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Top Thanked Forum Posts: Today | Week | Month | Year | All time | Most Thanks Given: To member | By user
Author Post
Fri Oct 04 2019, 07:22am
Member No: #48424
Joined: May 21 2017
Location: Burnley
Hi all. I have a C4 VTS HDi. What is the part called under the boost solenoid at the front of the engine. The boost solenoid is brown and the one under is black.

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, Forum Moderator, Forum Moderator, Premier Member, Technical Expert, New C4 and DS4 Forum Moderators, Member