or Login >>         
C4 - DS4 Owners :: Forums :: Citroen C4 Picasso and Grand C4 Picasso (B78) 2013 onward :: C4 Picasso and Grand C4 Picasso (B78) Problems and Issues

Buying C4 Tomorrow but Mechanic found dozens of fault Codes and said not to worry (Photos)

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Top Thanked Forum Posts: Today | Week | Month | Year | All time | Most Thanks Given: To member | By user
Author Post
sarchnary   
Fri Sep 27 2019, 04:57pm
Member No: #22312
As long as you don’t change any settings then you should be ok. There are few options once connected
Start with the full system scan to see the error messages and then you make screen shots before erasing them, most of the times the errors are just there temporary once deleted not gonna come back, if they do then repair needed or certain part needs replacing or fixing.

Also every section there has step by step explanation on the diagbox one thing that helped me was I took a photo of first screen and then used it to follow the steps.

Once you know enough then you can go to the other options like
Repair which scans individual system at a time.

It’s fun and saves you a lot of money.

sarchnary   
Fri Sep 27 2019, 05:00pm
As long as you don’t change any settings then you should be ok. There are few options once connected
Start with the full system scan to see the error messages and then you make screen shots before erasing them, most of the times the errors are just there temporary once deleted not gonna come back, if they do then repair needed or certain part needs replacing or fixing.

Also every section there has step by step explanation on the diagbox one thing that helped me was I took a photo of first screen and then used it to follow the steps.

It’s fun and saves you a lot of money
sarchnary   
Sat Sep 28 2019, 05:19am
igazz wrote ...

I have already got a lexia/diagbox but not brave enough to try it out yet !

It’s fun and saves you a lot of money.
Go to page   <<       

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, Forum Moderator, Forum Moderator, Premier Member, Technical Expert, New C4 and DS4 Forum Moderators, Member