or Login >>         
C4 - DS4 Owners :: Forums :: Coupe and Hatch Pre 2011 cars :: C4 Coupe and Hatch (pre 2011) Problems?

C4 Coupe seat issue

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Top Thanked Forum Posts: Today | Week | Month | Year | All time | Most Thanks Given: To member | By user
Author Post
Andred   
Thu Sep 12 2019, 04:24pm
Member No: #54602
Hi folks, I’d be grateful if anyone can advise before I attempt a repair. I’m a paraplegic, full time wheelchair user and my C4 Coupe is excellent for my requirements, however the front passenger seat’s rear access handle (on the top shoulder of the seat) has failed. When I lift the handle, I can see that there is still a cable attached at the handle so it has either broken somewhere along the line, probably at the other end, a crimp has come off or the bit that the cable located into has broken. Any ideas? I’m guessing it’s a fairly easy job to remove the seat to take a look but any advice to make the job easier would be appreciated as currently I am having to reach over and fiddle behind for the lower catch which is a pain.

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, Forum Moderator, Forum Moderator, Premier Member, Technical Expert, New C4 and DS4 Forum Moderators, Member