or Login >>         
C4 - DS4 Owners :: Forums :: Citroen C4 Picasso and Grand C4 Picasso (B78) 2013 onward :: C4 Picasso and Grand C4 Picasso (B78) Problems and Issues

Gear change

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Top Thanked Forum Posts: Today | Week | Month | Year | All time | Most Thanks Given: To member | By user
Author Post
Derek5   
Wed Sep 04 2019, 03:11am
Member No: #50966
Hi

I have a C4 Picasso and I find the gear change notchy and not very smooth? Are there any adjustments that can be made to the gear selector? Thanks
BigJohnD   
Wed Sep 04 2019, 05:54am

Member No: #82
You can try the ' Hard reset' method:

ped wrote ...
Can't beat the EGS DIY calibration, I'd say it works better than the Citroen's Lexia calibration to be honest (well it's damn cheaper and a lot quicker).

As above ... flat road > dead stop > select A> basically stamp on the accelerator pedal > leave it there til it's in 2nd or 3rd then drive normal. If it's done right your car will just stand there for a few milliseconds before launching off almost like it's saying WTF I'm a family car!!

If your still getting jerking in 1st first thing in the morning, try turning everything off, aircon/airblower/radio etc etc.

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, Forum Moderator, Forum Moderator, Premier Member, Technical Expert, New C4 and DS4 Forum Moderators, Member