or Login >>         
C4 - DS4 Owners :: Forums :: C4 Picasso and Grand Picasso - PRE 2013 only :: C4 Picasso and Grand Picasso General questions

heater vent workings

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Top Thanked Forum Posts: Today | Week | Month | Year | All time | Most Thanks Given: To member | By user
Author Post
Suffolk   
Fri Aug 23 2019, 12:54pm
Member No: #30199
It started with something loose and rolling, dont we all hate that. Is was mid car behind radio so removed couldnt locate, out came the speedo cluster and mid vents/ radio etc. still could not find the source of rolling "nut" on cornering. started to go further and removed lower panel over drivers feet to see what I could access but got no where, but whilst there thought Id have a look at vent controls.

had a good read on all the issues with vents not opening, i have a 60 plate 2.0 hdi auto C4P the centre vent seems rubbish but screen is good and feet are ok. I think all are passing at one time. I dont understand the item marked in this pic , running going from hot to cold and reverse i can see the marked arm move, the other is solid, i popped the cam off and the black piece moves freely but with no movement if i switch the vent control from ws to car to feet all any combination of.

Is this the control for that ? or am i in the right area and just need to strip a little more, i have to say on putting the cam back on the centre vents blows great so in this current heat will be very welcome.

link to photo sorry on facebook didnt know how to get image here.

- Click Here -
Suffolk   
Fri Aug 23 2019, 03:10pm
Member No: #30199
the lower lever,, it has been suggested this could be recirculation ??

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, Forum Moderator, Forum Moderator, Premier Member, Technical Expert, New C4 and DS4 Forum Moderators, Member