or Login >>         
C4 - DS4 Owners :: Forums :: Market Place :: Market Place

Sadly reached the end with my 57 plate C4GP anyone looking for any bits before i call the scrappy

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Top Thanked Forum Posts: Today | Week | Month | Year | All time | Most Thanks Given: To member | By user
Author Post
AllBeepsAreTheSame   
Fri Aug 16 2019, 09:12am
Member No: #54236
Hi Folks,
I have been the very proud and very happy owner of a grey 57 plate C4 Grand Picasso 1.6 diesel but have reached the point of replacing the old girl (16 plate C4GP being picked up next week). She has almost 173000 miles under her belt and needs a good clean of the inlet manifold and probably EGR as she is going into limp home mode. Other than that and some surface rust on the sills that I was going to fix before the limp mode showed up she is in great condition. The car would likely do a good turn to someone able to do the work without the garage charges but more likely just use the best of the parts.

The alloys (16") are in great condition (not perfect but great for being almost 12)
The rear tyres (215/55/R16) are only a few weeks old and only have a hundred or so miles on them.
A/C condenser and pipes replaced just over a year ago.
Interior is pretty good but the driver’s seat has a little degraded foam at the door side.

I hate the thought of her going to the scrappy and would rather someone into C4GP's could get use of the parts that are still in great useable condition.

If there is anything you are looking for (even if it is just the window wind deflectors) give me a shout and I can send you pics etc. and discuss price/postage/collection.

GALLOWAY2019   
Fri Aug 16 2019, 05:53pm
Member No: #53883
Don't suppose you have the lever doodah you use to flip the seats (with a red tag) i managed to snap mine today on the middle seat second row if that makes any sense? if you have any let me know how much ya want
cheers
brian
Oletimer   
Tue Nov 05 2019, 06:43pm
Member No: #54905
Do you still have the tailgate please?
Cheers
George

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, Forum Moderator, Forum Moderator, Premier Member, Technical Expert, New C4 and DS4 Forum Moderators, Member