or Login >>         
C4 - DS4 Owners :: Forums :: Coupe and Hatch Pre 2011 cars :: C4 Coupe and Hatch (pre 2011) Problems?

The Curious Case of the Missing Fusebox

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Top Thanked Forum Posts: Today | Week | Month | Year | All time | Most Thanks Given: To member | By user
Author Post
Arcasa   
Mon Jul 29 2019, 04:54pm
Member No: #54288
Hi all, so I recently purchased my first car, a silver Citroen C4 Cachet 2008 model, 5 door, however I was warned on buying that the radio didn't work - which turned out to be untrue as the radio works fine (displays, tunes, etc) - it's the speakers that are at fault however, as they just make no sound whatsoever.

So before buying a new radio, as I was advised to do by the previous owner, I thought I'd look at the fuses to exclude the easiest/cheapest potential problem first. Consulting the owners manual led me to the fuse board in the glovebox, behind a panel, however the fuse I'm after for the Hi-fi Amplifier (F36) is supposedly on another, smaller fusebox with only 3 fuses, supposedly found somewhere in there too, however for the life of me I can't find it.

I found a guy on YouTube showing his way around the fuses, however he doesn't point out what I'm looking for, with some people in the comments saying they can't find these ones either - but no one's given an answer, other than one saying it's in there 'to the side'. Please see below said YouTube video, and the incredibly vague location/diagram given in the shockingly unhelpful owners manual.

I've done my googling, and toured these forums trying to find further info, if someone could offer some direction that would be great.

Thank you,
- Aleks

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, Forum Moderator, Forum Moderator, Premier Member, Technical Expert, New C4 and DS4 Forum Moderators, Member