or Login >>         
C4 - DS4 Owners :: Forums :: Citroen C4 Picasso and Grand C4 Picasso (B78) 2013 onward :: C4 Picasso (B78) General Questions

Windscreen sun shade/reflector

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Top Thanked Forum Posts: Today | Week | Month | Year | All time | Most Thanks Given: To member | By user
Author Post
Duck999   
Tue Jul 23 2019, 11:55am
Member No: #48434
Hi All,

It's been a while. My C4GP 2014 still works flawlessly! To make sure everything stays in great condition I need a large windscreen reflector to stop the interior plastics from deteriorating too quickly in the summer heat! It's going to be 36C this Thursday and that means the interior temperatures will reach no lower than 50C!

Anyone got any recommendations to good quality large-sized reflectors that would cover most of if not all of the GP's extraordinarily large windscreen?

I tried universal ones and all of them all too SMALL and at best only cover about 60% of the glass. And because they aren't big enough I leave them lying flat on the dash - so not using them correctly.

Thanks!
iscom   
Tue Jul 23 2019, 03:03pm
Member No: #20936
Maybe try joining two together the largest one I found was in Spain but still not big enough ended up using a travel blanket
Richard_C   
Wed Jul 24 2019, 08:06am
Member No: #46470
Have a look on some motor caravan suppliers websites perhaps? A search for .... Motorhome Windscreen Cover ..... brought results, including Amazon. May be able to get a big one and cut it down.

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, Forum Moderator, Forum Moderator, Premier Member, Technical Expert, New C4 and DS4 Forum Moderators, Member