or Login >>         
C4 - DS4 Owners :: Forums :: Ice and Sat Nav Questions Coupe and Hatch Pre 2012 and C4 Picasso :: ICE / Sat Nav/Bluetooth etc.

Sat Nav in Citroen C4 hatchback

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Top Thanked Forum Posts: Today | Week | Month | Year | All time | Most Thanks Given: To member | By user
Author Post
Arca   
Sat Jul 20 2019, 11:08am
Member No: #54193
Hey every one I've bought a Citroen C4 hatchback 2016, very nice car automatic 6 gears, climate control, 7 inch touch screen have all the extras except Sat Navigation.
So my question is, can I somehow get navigation on it or not and does any one know how or where and how much could it cost or better just using phone and Google maps ?

Thanks guys
Artur
BigJohnD   
Sun Jul 21 2019, 01:47pm

Member No: #82
You have 13 year old car and it just isn't worth the hassle of retro-fitting what's likely not to work. You'll need to find a suitable head unit which IIRC has the GPS aerial within the rear windows.

Just buy some more 4G data or use HERE or MAPS.ME
Arca   
Mon Jul 22 2019, 02:58am
Member No: #54193
I put the post in wrong section i just noticed that. Its not pre 2012 Citroën its after 2012. Production year for it is 2016. My foult.

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, Forum Moderator, Forum Moderator, Premier Member, Technical Expert, New C4 and DS4 Forum Moderators, Member