or Login >>         
C4 - DS4 Owners :: Forums :: The Lounge :: The Lounge

Back in the fold

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Top Thanked Forum Posts: Today | Week | Month | Year | All time | Most Thanks Given: To member | By user
Author Post
FrankBullitt   
Sat Jul 20 2019, 06:36am

Member No: #19238
Sort of!

The in-laws 2009 207 1.4 16v Sport has spectacularly collapsed, what appeared to be the BSI module ended up being the ECU so they’ve decided not to throw good money after bad, which means I get the call ‘find us a car!’

The brief is to get as new as possible for as little as possible and cheap to run, easy to park which means there is only one option - the Toyogeoroen triplets. Initially looking at the first generation model for about £3.5k but a bit of searching suggested a newer-version would be only a little more.

Interestingly, the Pug and Toyota hold their value more, I’d agreed on £5k which either got a very basic or leggy version of each but more C1 options. As it was I found a C1 1.2 Feel 5dr at Robins and Day that had been discounted to the point it was about to be sent to the trade; FSH, spotless and under £5k with 12 months approved used warranty

We collected it today, and we can’t tell you what a superb little car it is; a 1.0VTi would have been fine but the 1.2 PureTech just seems better for the motorway for trips to see us

Dirt cheap and excellent.
1 User said Thank You to FrankBullitt for this Post :
 BigJohnD (21 Jul 2019 : 13:48)

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, Forum Moderator, Forum Moderator, Premier Member, Technical Expert, New C4 and DS4 Forum Moderators, Member