or Login >>         
C4 - DS4 Owners :: Forums :: Citroen C4 Picasso and Grand C4 Picasso (B78) 2013 onward :: C4 Picasso (B78) General Questions

2013 Picasso windscreen and bridge tags!

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Top Thanked Forum Posts: Today | Week | Month | Year | All time | Most Thanks Given: To member | By user
Author Post
Vegas33139   
Mon Sep 02 2019, 08:34am
Member No: #54202
Just what is it with the Picasso windscreen and bridge tags?

I have to use a toll bridge 4 days week and the readers at the toll booths just will not pick up and read my bridge tag - no matter where I place it!

Obviously my tag works because I have to hand it to the guy in the toll both who then places it over his tag reader - it beeps and I'm on my way.

I have tried every position possible on my windscreen to no avail.

Not first world problems, I grant you, but for God sakes - how annoying!
Richard_C   
Mon Sep 02 2019, 03:58pm
Member No: #46470
I have similar with the french autoroute tag.

Solution is to get it a bit more vertical, so fix holder to side of the big plastic lump in middle of screen, at the top so within the right zone but facing forwards a bit rather than parallel with the screen which is almost flat up there. Might work for you.

Wutang   
Tue Sep 03 2019, 05:53am
Member No: #46858
Funny, I have a tag for the French motorways and it works perfectly, It does have to be in the shaded area around the mirror but it has worked perfectly for 3 years and we go down to frejus 3 times a year. outside the shaded area is thermolitic glass or sum such that masks the signal. it works perfectly in the 30KMh lanes

richard
BigJohnD   
Tue Sep 03 2019, 06:49am

Member No: #82
My Mersey Tunnel Fast Tag works without a problem but then my C4 ain't a Pic.

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, Forum Moderator, Forum Moderator, Premier Member, Technical Expert, New C4 and DS4 Forum Moderators, Member