or Login >>         
C4 - DS4 Owners :: Forums :: Citroen C4 Picasso and Grand C4 Picasso (B78) 2013 onward :: C4 Picasso (B78) General Questions

Door handle key covers

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Top Thanked Forum Posts: Today | Week | Month | Year | All time | Most Thanks Given: To member | By user
Author Post
arkiboys   
Sat Jul 06 2019, 06:40am
Member No: #38528
Hello,
Car model --> Grand C4 picasso Exclusive plus
I have recently noticed that the door key cover for both front doors are missing and the key slot of the front door handles are visible.
Not sure how these have been removed, but I would like to get them and if possible fit them myself.
Do you know where to get these two key door handle covers and what is the exact name for this so that I know what to search for exactly?

Many thanks
routemaster1   
Sat Jul 06 2019, 08:02am
Member No: #574
arkiboys wrote ...

Hello,
Car model --> Grand C4 picasso Exclusive plus
I have recently noticed that the door key cover for both front doors are missing and the key slot of the front door handles are visible.
Not sure how these have been removed, but I would like to get them and if possible fit them myself.
Do you know where to get these two key door handle covers and what is the exact name for this so that I know what to search for exactly?

Many thanks

??? Both of mine are visible and always have been!!

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, Forum Moderator, Forum Moderator, Premier Member, Technical Expert, New C4 and DS4 Forum Moderators, Member