or Login >>         
C4 - DS4 Owners :: Forums :: Citroen C4 Picasso and Grand C4 Picasso (B78) 2013 onward :: C4 Picasso (B78) General Questions

Touch screen keeps rebooting???

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Top Thanked Forum Posts: Today | Week | Month | Year | All time | Most Thanks Given: To member | By user
Author Post
paulcevo4   
Thu Jul 04 2019, 08:37am
Member No: #21816
I have recently bought a Grand Picasso 2.0hdi Exclusive + mk2 2016, I have had it about a week and a half but today every 2 mins the touch screen keeps rebooting. Has anyone come across this?? I have done a factory reset and disconnected the battery for 30mins and tried again but it still does it. It's so frustrating. Any help would be amazing.
routemaster1   
Thu Jul 04 2019, 08:53am
Member No: #574
I don't think there is good news.Most likely the screen will need replacing and it's not cheap.Hope you have a warranty.
iscom   
Thu Jul 04 2019, 09:29am
Member No: #20936
I have never done a factory reset. . but when you do, does offer you options such as country and language? if so try changing it.
Some electronic equipment offer a sequence or buttons that you can press such as holding one or two down at the same time. just wondering its the same such as pressing the off button whilst starting the car.

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, Forum Moderator, Forum Moderator, Premier Member, Technical Expert, New C4 and DS4 Forum Moderators, Member