or Login >>         
C4 - DS4 Owners :: Forums :: Maintenance Tips ALL variant C4 C4 Picasso and DS4 :: Maintenance and Repair Tips and Procedures.

EM Light

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Top Thanked Forum Posts: Today | Week | Month | Year | All time | Most Thanks Given: To member | By user
Author Post
Davwilesa   
Wed Jun 19 2019, 05:53am
Member No: #53961
I have a C4 Grand Picasso Semi Auto, sometimes when I use the kickdown, as the car eccelerates the EM light comes on, this in turn disables the the VSPR, ASP, speed limiter and cruse control, and I get the message "Engine Fault have the vehicle repaired" the car drives sluggish for about 5 mins then pics up again.
if I stop and park up for 1/2 an hour when I start it up again the VSPR, ASP, speed limiter and cruse control all work again but EM light stays on until ive driven a further 100 miles or so, had it on a diagnostic but no faults are showing up. can anyone shed any light on this please.
rusky   
Wed Jun 19 2019, 12:16pm
Member No: #27768
Where did you take it for the diagnostics? There will be fault codes stored but you may need Diagbox to read them
Davwilesa   
Wed Jun 19 2019, 04:27pm

Davwilesa   
Wed Jun 19 2019, 04:34pm

It was taken to our local Citroen Dealership, all their equipment told them was there had previously been a battery fault, and a fault with the front crash detection / proximity sensor, but they had replaced that in February this year, no other faults where showing

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, Forum Moderator, Forum Moderator, Premier Member, Technical Expert, New C4 and DS4 Forum Moderators, Member