or Login >>         
C4 - DS4 Owners :: Forums :: C4 Picasso and Grand Picasso - PRE 2013 only :: C4 Picasso and Grand Picasso General questions

Boost control Valve Vacuum Hoses

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Top Thanked Forum Posts: Today | Week | Month | Year | All time | Most Thanks Given: To member | By user
Author Post
tucfaz   
Sat Jun 01 2019, 10:33pm
Member No: #53674
Hi.

Having problem with my turbo. keeps getting P2262.

While checking the hoses. I found that the hoses in my cars may be routed to the incorrect ports, and hope someone here can help confirm their placement.

I also notice that my wastegate is opening when I apply throttle, stationery and while driving. It open and closes in respond to my throttle. Hence, when I accelerate. It opens. and when I release throttle. It closes, and have been wondering how and where the boost is supplied with an open wastegate?

I bought the car used, and the car have been performing badly after clamping down and sealing 2 loose hoses. 1 at the throttle body (Was just inserted not clamped) and 1 at from air filter to turbo, the one with a heater connection? (Cracked at turbo side).

Below drawing taken from pierburg service information, and picture from the internet.

The first top port in mine (Marked "To Vacuum pump" in picture) is routed to a port looking in from front of Veh, at top right corner below the valve cover

Second "Middle" port is routed to Turbo Wastegate

Third "lowest" marked "To Fresh Air" port is routed to the Vacuum Pump at the side of the engine.

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, Forum Moderator, Forum Moderator, Premier Member, Technical Expert, New C4 and DS4 Forum Moderators, Member