or Login >>         
C4 - DS4 Owners :: Forums :: Citroen C4 Picasso and Grand C4 Picasso (B78) 2013 onward :: C4 Picasso and Grand C4 Picasso (B78) Problems and Issues

2014 C4 Picasso 1.6HDI ABS Fault, ABS, ESP, service light, Tyre pressures warning lights illuminated

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Top Thanked Forum Posts: Today | Week | Month | Year | All time | Most Thanks Given: To member | By user
Author Post
031258kevin   
Fri May 17 2019, 10:26am
Member No: #53738
Hi all, I have 2014 C4 Picasso 1.6HDI, recently all the warning lights came on, ABS, ESP, service light, Tyre pressures, etc I had it diagnosed and it was a OSR ABS Sensor fault, I changed the sensor, it made no difference, I then checked the wiring to the sensor, this was broken on the swinging arm, I repaired this, still all the lights cam on, I carried out some research and it was suggested that the sensor in the hub may be faulty, so I replaced it, still all the lights are on. The sat nav, cruise control, speed limiter etc are all not working. I have since read that it may be down to a faulty brake light switch, before I change it I was wondering if anyone else had the same problem and how it was rectified. I am getting desperate and I need it sorted as my MOT is in June, any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.
rusky   
Fri May 17 2019, 10:47am
Member No: #27768
It could be a faulty battery.
What fault codes are stored?
031258kevin   
Sun May 26 2019, 05:34am
Member No: #53738
Hi, thanks for your reply, I have fully charged the battery, battery showing 12.9 volts after disconnecting and leaving for 24 hours, the fault code is B1003, I am planning to change the brake light switch next week, this is a link to the brake light page, any help would be appreciated.

- Click Here -

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, Forum Moderator, Forum Moderator, Premier Member, Technical Expert, New C4 and DS4 Forum Moderators, Member