or Login >>         
C4 - DS4 Owners :: Forums :: Citroen C4 Picasso and Grand C4 Picasso (B78) 2013 onward :: C4 Picasso and Grand C4 Picasso (B78) Problems and Issues

Lower screen not working

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Top Thanked Forum Posts: Today | Week | Month | Year | All time | Most Thanks Given: To member | By user
Author Post
Abominablespongecake   
Tue May 21 2019, 12:54am
Member No: #53762
I just purchased a 63 plate C4 picasso. It has two screens the top one is simply black/white and indicates the speed and revs etc.

The lower one is a full colour touch screen, this is used for the radio, air con controls and a variety of other stuff.

When I picked the car up everything was fine, however now the touch screen is simply black. If I unhook the battery it comes back on when reconnected but only for a day or a drive max.

Any Ideas? some have suggested updating software, some have suggested leaving battery off for half an hour plus etc. I just want the thing to work. Apart from that like the car very much.

Any help appreciated.

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, Forum Moderator, Forum Moderator, Premier Member, Technical Expert, New C4 and DS4 Forum Moderators, Member