or Login >>         
C4 - DS4 Owners :: Forums :: Citroen C4 Picasso and Grand C4 Picasso (B78) 2013 onward :: C4 Picasso and Grand C4 Picasso (B78) Problems and Issues

New Ad Blue tank !

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Top Thanked Forum Posts: Today | Week | Month | Year | All time | Most Thanks Given: To member | By user
Author Post
james_stan   
Fri May 17 2019, 03:27am
Member No: #41594
Ad Blue warning comes on.. at 850 miles to go before no start, so I got a 10l can of the good stuff and brimmed the tank (only took about 8 litres ..hmm) Oh well no worry. Went on long journey 650 round trip light stays on and count now at 200 miles to go. Check with garage about reset procedure that I may have missed... No sir you better bring in.
(15 plate 2.0 HDi 43k miles)

Tank and integral gauge found 'faulty'.. New tank required £843 plus VAT plus labour.
'Begger my old boots!' Fortunately it's a lease car with maintenance. Citroen may supply part under goodwill..
routemaster1   
Fri May 17 2019, 12:07pm
Member No: #574
3 Years Citroen Extended warranty, ~£750. New tank, well north of £1000! No brainer really.

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, Forum Moderator, Forum Moderator, Premier Member, Technical Expert, New C4 and DS4 Forum Moderators, Member