or Login >>         
C4 - DS4 Owners :: Forums :: Citroen C4 Picasso and Grand C4 Picasso (B78) 2013 onward :: Citroen C4 Picasso and Grand C4 Picasso (B78) Road Tests and Model Reports

Display problems

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Top Thanked Forum Posts: Today | Week | Month | Year | All time | Most Thanks Given: To member | By user
Author Post
grahamd   
Sat Apr 13 2019, 06:25am
Member No: #50431
2015 Grand Picasso 7 seats, 42k miles (2nd owner since new, purchased 15 months ago)

Took the kids to the seaside last Sunday, parked the car and imagine my shock when I saw the top screen !!!!

For a less than 4 years old car I'm not impressed.
I did a search on here and found this was a common problem, and most are repaired foc - Click Here -

So I called my local dealer who said they had never heard of it !!!
However as a gesture of goodwill they are prepared to ask Citroen to replace it, however (this is the stinger), they want £150 for "Examination and reporting" the issue to Citroen, is this correct for a "known" fault/recall ??
Jimux   
Sun Apr 14 2019, 03:47am

Member No: #8137
I should try another dealer. My C4P failed a few days after I bought it (4 mths old) and it was replaced free off charge. It is a known fault and a batch of screens were known to be at risk. They had to photograph the fault in order to get Citroen to send the part out. A temporary fix was to disconnect the battery for 30 minutes.
grahamd   
Thu Apr 18 2019, 12:27pm
Member No: #50431
Just gets worse.
Booked it in today to have service (42k miles) and MOT, whilst they are doing the report for Citroen.

they didnt do the report !!!!
I also feel the service was wrong as well, my car tells me the service should include the fan belt replacement, they didnt do it.

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, Forum Moderator, Forum Moderator, Premier Member, Technical Expert, New C4 and DS4 Forum Moderators, Member