or Login >>         
C4 - DS4 Owners :: Forums :: C4 Picasso and Grand Picasso - PRE 2013 only :: C4 Picasso and Grand Picasso General questions

Rear Suspension Pneumatic Air-Damper Removal - HELP!!!

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Top Thanked Forum Posts: Today | Week | Month | Year | All time | Most Thanks Given: To member | By user
Author Post
Sallyday10   
Tue Apr 02 2019, 12:54pm
Member No: #53144
Hi,

All the hard work is done, I have the pneumatic damper in my hand, but still attached to the car via the compressor hose!!!!

Anyone know how this is connected please?

I've pulled it as hard as I dare, I'm reluctant to use pliers on it but it just won't let go! Should I replace the air-pipe from the air-damper to the compressor maybe?

The funny thing is it will push in slightly, so there is some movement in there.

They were replaced around 5 years ago by Citroen, would they have glued them in place maybe?

Any help greatly appreciated,

Mike.
trev h   
Wed Apr 03 2019, 02:35am
Member No: #10864
On the air bag the hose is connected into a small round fitting which the hose just pushes into, to release it push the end of the fitting inwards while pulling the pipe out, if you're replacing the air suspension with springs just cut the hose.
1 User said Thank You to trev h for this Post :
 Sallyday10 (03 Mar 2020 : 09:43)

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, Forum Moderator, Forum Moderator, Premier Member, Technical Expert, New C4 and DS4 Forum Moderators, Member